Meaning that a small but pure knowledge


A long time ago, I rented a house in front of the post office  Jhalokathi job was in the hospital.
Was right next to a family, I was single.
Then I'd have to cook, cook would not have been much better.
A woman like my mother's house next door, she's  love me better. often she looks after me.
     
So sometimes the best feed me aunty.
So one day I told her that you feed me sometimes , how i will repay the loan.
She said, it's not any loan, you're like my son.
If you think yours when you loan your family with children where there is no food to see foreign people, you will feed them.
Because they are very vulnerable people who are foreigner, my son attended University of Dhaka.
 I'm sorry for what I know to stay abroad!
They are very poor people who are abroad.
 I know you do not eat anything in exchange.
If I do  care of you, The allmighty will help my son.
And if you care of foreigner my debts will be repaid.
The word is still in my heart and is heated.
The aunt's son is too big personal.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »